Aug 26, 2010

Auditions This Saturday

  Hello, fellow dancers! This Saturday (two more days!!!), is going to be auditons for my dance compitition team!!! We learned a beautiful lyrical, and a tap song! I'm not worried about the tap song because I learned it at tap camp!

  I'm extremly nervous, because the auditions are not just for Clara, they're also for to see who gets the part of Clara!!! I have to improve my turns by a MILE for the lyrical song, or else I won't get Clara in the nutcracker!!! :(

  Anyways, back to happiness!! My solo song this year will be Dimples! It's going to be a musical theatre-tap, my two best dancing types!It's sooo cute!!! I am doing a duet with my 9th grade friend, Amanda C. We are doing a musical theatre, to. . . . well, we don't know what song yet . . .

 P-L-E-A-S-E WISH ME AND CAT LUCK!!!!



P.S. Remeber Cat? Me and her are the only ones in our grade who haven't been clara yet!! Last year, two girls played Clara, so I'm hoping me and Cat will both get to play Clara, since we are both equally good!!!


Küsse,

 PeyPey

No comments:

Post a Comment