Aug 28, 2010

The Auditions

Today was the big dance auditions!!! Our judges were:

  1. Mrs. York. She's a second grade teacher at Maplecrest (where my mom works as a volunteer). Former S.P.A. dancer.
  2. Rebekka (I think that's her name . . .) Former S.P.A. Compitition dancer
  3. Miss Sara. You'll know her by my blog posts.
  4. Miss (almost Mrs.) Cory. Former dancer and coregrapher. Coregraped my first solo. Student teacher for Mrs. York.
  5. Mrs. Roderick. S.P.A.'s director
  6. Mrs. Denette. S.P..'s founder, co-directors with Mrs. Roderick, her mother

 I was number 10! I danced with Katie (my twin), Kiana H., Alli Kate A., Cat K.and maybe some other girl started out with the lyrical. Then the tap. We learned a surprise jazz song on the spot, called Jail House Rock.  I'm pretty sure I nailed my triple pirouettes!!!

  For Dancer's Chioce, I did jet`es across the floor. That was where my stretching CD came to help me!!! I was so high in the air and I was doing the splits in the air, and (get this!) I pointed my toes!!! I am soo proud of me today!!!

 Please pray that I get Clara!!! It's really between me, Katie, and Amanda, because this is our last year to be her. [Cat's not allowed to be Clara :(]

No comments:

Post a Comment