Aug 17, 2010

MISS SARA'S STRETCHING CD

The picture on my iPod Touch for the Album of Miss Sara's Stretching CD!
That's Miss Sara Holding the Trophy!
  Last week I got a CD from my solo choreographer, Miss Sara. She told me it was my stretching CD, and I was supposed to stretch to the hour-long CD 3 days per week! I told her I promised I would. So far, I have been stretching 30 minutes per day, instead of an hour long for three days. That makes it much easier and I have one full day off! But I think I will do an hour long for only three days now, since school is starting tomorrow (My first day at Lebanon Jr. High)!


  Anyways, back to the CD! The CD has 16 songs, all of which I love! Since Miss Sara made the CD herself, I had to name the songs after I listened to them on my iPod. Here's the names I came up with (some are accurate, but some may not be):




  1. I Wanna Know Your Name
  2. Who Made You King (Who Died and Made You King)
  3. Runaway
  4. Need Me
  5. Love is Gone
  6. Somethin' 'Bout Love
  7. Rolling on the River
  8. Covergirl
  9. Love Again
  10. Right Now
  11. Up and Running
  12. So Bad
  13. Touched
  14. Automatic
   I'll have to say my favorite song on this CD is Touched by Natasha Bedingfield! I'm gonna add a widget on the site that has a picture of her with the lyrics of Touched!


 What's your favorite song on the CD?




kisses,

Peyton <3

No comments:

Post a Comment