Aug 17, 2010

STARTING THINGS ANEW

  Hello. I've been taking dance since I was three. I've been on my studio's compitition team for five years. But I've never practiced my routines any year, so I would never get better! But this year, I'm planning on taking dance more seriously! I need to practice and do my stretching CD Miss Sara made me! So, every time I come from dance, or I feel like blogging about my dance life, I'll come here!

  I'm already planning my future for dancing, I'm getting more serious! When I graduate out of a dance college, i'm going to try to be an intern for the KCB (the Kansas City Ballet). Then, maybe the next year they will except me!

  Anyways, welcome to my dance journal as you expirence my good times and trials. As I start anew.

   Hope you stick with me until the end!




kisses,

Peyton <3

No comments:

Post a Comment