Aug 17, 2010

SEASON 3 WINNER OF SYTYCD: MMMEEEEEE!!!

  Today I've been dancing around the house, inventing lyrical moves and practicing my turns. I'm trying to choreograph a lyrical/open to the song Addicted by Kelly Clarkson. It's going pretty well, though I've only thought of 2 eights!


  The reason why I'm so into lyrical now all started at my studio's Lock-In. My studio's Lock-In is like a slumber party at the studio, but only for people on the compitition team. Anyways, one of our activities was re-creating So You Think You Can Dance. (We loved doing sytycd sooo much, we had 3 seasons!) In SYTYCD, we would pretend to be one of the people on the show! (It's wierd, because I was Lauren Froderman, and the next night she won season 7 of SYTYCD!!!)


  Anyways, for season 3, me and my friend Kenz (Mackenzie R.) did a lyrical duet to Glitter In The Air by Pink! (I've loved that song ever since!) And the performence of it was A-MAZE-ING!!!!!! Me and Mackenzie got picked to be the final 2, and had to perform a solo! Mine consisted of leaps and turns. It ended up a tie, but they drew a name and it was mine!  So that's how I won season 3 of So You Think You Can Dance!

How's your season of SYTYCD? Hope you win!




kisses,

Peyton <3

No comments:

Post a Comment